So, ummm, I’m kind of a big football fan. Or not at all. In fact, I’m a little more like this guy:
So… some thoughts on the Super Bowl:
- The little I’ve watched of the actual game has been pretty compelling.
- Not as compelling as the East Dillon Lions.
- Anyone who didn’t like the Groupon ads, needs a sense of humor. And needs to view the full campaign on their Save the Money site.
- The Chevy Cruze ad with the post-first date status update was creepy. Chevy, you’re supposed to promote CARS and not STALKING.
- Favorite ads of the game:
VW’s The Force (beautifully distributed – built HUGE social buzz ahead of time… enough so that my mother who doesn’t know how to email a YouTube link was able to tell me about it)
Chrysler’s Imported from Detroit (beautifully executed)
- Most disgusting thing I saw all game? A-Rod feeding Cameron. Gross. (HT BuzzFeed for the screen capture)