Some faves from the past few days:
- The unaired Tina Fey “Great Women Writers Throughout History” sketch is pretty awesome. The fact that the line “Agatha Christie? I’ll tell you ‘whodunit?’ – NOBODY!” never went on television is heartbreaking.
- A photographer compiled these comparison shots of gamers with their avatars. The similarities and differences are equally fascinating.
- Very helpful infographic from Fast Company informs you where to live to avoid natural disasters.
- You’ve already seen it at this point, but the Shit My Students Write tumblr is even more amusing than Ellie just sharing notes her kids email to her with me.
- Summer movie posters redone to be a bit more honest. Here’s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II:
- Absolutely incredible NYT correction (via Gothamist):