Sharing my cable with Kaitlyn in London now means when I introduce her to new shows, we sit and gchat and I explain them. This is officially where Ian gets super creeped out.
Tag Archives: Great TV
Just catching up on the Good Wife and have yet another reason to love Eli Gold. His most recent awesome quote is one I plan on modifying and repeating pretty regularly:
“You know, I don’t have many enemies in life. I get along with Republicans, Protestants, Catholics, even a few reporters. But one thing I hate is amateurs.”
Nothing that I like more than tall, funny men.
Stephen Merchant is insanely tall. Ricky Gervais is crazy funny. Their television programs are epic.
Please, please, please let their new show, An Idiot Abroad, come to the US soon.
Via Best Roof Talk Ever
These are some great links I’ve been meaning to share in post form and haven’t. So I’m just dumping them all on you now. All are worth a click AND a read.
- The NY Times covers the trend of “haul” videos. I’m simultaneously fascinated and disgusted by the concept of 500,000 people watching a 17 year old girl share what make up she bought… but what do I know?
- Keith Hennessey explains why so many Americans pay no income tax. (Only conservative link in the list, people, no complaints!)
- Awesome profile of a 105-year old Baldwin alum. How do you know she’s a real Baldwin girl? She broke her hip because she didn’t want to put down her piece of cake!
- Way cooler profile of Doron Ofir, the casting director who found us Snooki and the Situation.
- I recently learned that Tim Ferriss is about 5’6″ which broke my heart, because I was pretty sure we were going to get married. That said, I loved his tips for dealing with “haters.”
Also, I haven’t seen a bowl cut look this adorable since Ellie’s little brother…