This makes me wish I were back at Williams this fall. Sigh… growing up is harder than I thought.
Tag Archives: Glad my parents paid so much for my art history degree
My favorite things found across l’internet cette semaine. Every single one is worth a click through:
- Aaron Sorkin had an amazing cameo on 30 Rock. Was Studio 60 discussed? You betcha!
- Kelly launched a Work Twinsies tumblr. I will probably never be featured on it unless one of my colleagues gets really into my patented German real estate agent all black looks or a super comfy Michael Phelps’ mom outfit.
- The Awl offered a step by step divanalysis of Jacob Lusk’s moves in this performance from American Idol. Read it.
- Great overview of great meat from Serious Eats.
- A blog of bangable dudes in history. Obviously Alexander Hamilton is #1. So handsome.
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally shared this talk on leadership at Stanford’s GSB. The entire video is a good reminder of why I love my job.
- This happened (HT Buzzfeed):
Thought this was very clever:
Via Bits & Pieces
Not to stifle this woman’s creativity, but I’m pretty creeped out by the whole “dressing up her baby like Stalin” thing. Still better than the Anne Geddes-babies-in-cabbage-leaves thing…
Via The Daily What
No judgements, but the artist must have tiny fingers.