Some of my favorite things on the interwebs this week:
- NYMag put together a list of 100 thoughts on 30 Rock in honor of its 100th episode. Of course Alec Baldwin is wearing a tuxedo after 6… what is he, a farmer?
- People who collect Barbies look EXACTLY like the people I would guess collect Barbies.
- Casa Nonna (my fave regular spot in DC) released the recipe for its meatball panini. Yum!
- Friendster is dying and Gawker collected some all-star stories.
- If you saw last week’s Parks & Rec, you’ll love TomHaverfoods.com
- This photo of tulip fields in the Netherlands is just too too beautiful (via That Andy Cohen)
- From XKCD, it’s a movie guide to making other people feel old. It also made me feel old… le sigh.
- Speaking of feeling old, I have my 10 year high school this weekend. I LOVE going back to Baldwin.
- Finally, Kelly is getting married, so here’s a special pre-wedding message to her: