Some fantastic links, clips, and more made their way to me this week:
- 45 minutes of Tina Fey on NPR. I think this is as liberal as I get.
- So my whole office thinks the fact that I went to a camp with a llama herd is hysterical. I still don’t see why (although watching the animal care video on Hidden Valley’s website was a bit of a reminder). Anyway, a lot of fun was had with llama font thanks to recurring llama jokes.
- NYMag has provided a fantastic update on where the cast of Friday Night Lights is now. Riggins is, naturally, saved for last (slide 9).
- Do you listen to Rebecca Black’s Friday and think it clearly has a deeper meaning? You are not alone! (Image via The Daily What):
- The Atlantic writes in defense of actual printed cookbooks. Totally agree – have stacks and stacks and stacks of them all over my apartment.
- Speaking of, this dramatic reading of Gwyneth Paltrow’s cookbook is amazing. Just amazing. (Via NYMag)