My faves from this week:
- One man take on Disney classics. I could watch this forever. (From Neatorama)
- I always loved Awkward Family Photos – but this collection of wedding images is particularly awesome. Thanks @SusannahWesley for sending (even though you gave up my blog for Lent).
- So so so so so glad I opted for that subscription to Vanity Fair.
- Great one-liner cards (HT @IanSohn)
- Did you catch Rebecca Black’s takeover of Funny or Die? It was amazing and showed incredible sense of humor and a great attitude from a 13-year old.
- Oh and then there was Stephen Colbert’s rendition of “Friday” on Jimmy Fallon. Amazing. Have probably watched this 15x in 24 hours.
- LOVED this take on “Regulate” on toy instruments. HT NYMag.
- My job in a nutshell (HT Brown Chicken Brown Cow):