My favorite things found across l’internet cette semaine. Every single one is worth a click through:
- Aaron Sorkin had an amazing cameo on 30 Rock. Was Studio 60 discussed? You betcha!
- Kelly launched a Work Twinsies tumblr. I will probably never be featured on it unless one of my colleagues gets really into my patented German real estate agent all black looks or a super comfy Michael Phelps’ mom outfit.
- The Awl offered a step by step divanalysis of Jacob Lusk’s moves in this performance from American Idol. Read it.
- Great overview of great meat from Serious Eats.
- A blog of bangable dudes in history. Obviously Alexander Hamilton is #1. So handsome.
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally shared this talk on leadership at Stanford’s GSB. The entire video is a good reminder of why I love my job.
- This happened (HT Buzzfeed):