Here are some things that I’ve found interesting of late:
- The Dancers Among Us photo project is just incredible. Too many amazing photos to go through on this blog so ALL of you should click over and check it out.
- Attention road warriors, this one’s for you: Carpets for Airports. A fantastic collection of the best of ugly airport carpets around the world. (HT @KaitlynWilkins)
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” on the ukulele from TED. Amazing.
- I often share information from my favorite car company, but am really excited to follow what BMW is doing with their Activate the Future documentary series. Four films will be coming out in February about the future of mobility; not only does the content look like it will be really really interesting, but it’s a very clever exercise in marketing and positioning.
- These haunting images of Detroit made their way around the web and I saw them a few times in a few places. Objectively, the photos are stunningly composed and tell a sad sad story. As someone who goes to southeast Michigan pretty regularly, I think these pictures tell an incomplete story though so for anyone who watches Dateline or sees these photos and thinks Detroit is basically a U.S. Sarajevo, you’re wrong.