Here are some of my favorite links, etc, from the past few weeks:
- Sheryl Sandberg’s TED Talk on Women in Business is a must watch.
- Serious Eats defends foie gras – not that some of us cared whether it was ethical or not.
- Brian Williams calls the NYTimes’ discovery of Brooklyn the “story of the year.”
- Disney uses engineering and entertainment to improve the line experience at theme parks.
- Peggy Noonan discusses how alienating of his base Obama is.
- Also, you should watch Lie to Me – my favorite new show in ages.