These are some great links I’ve been meaning to share in post form and haven’t. So I’m just dumping them all on you now. All are worth a click AND a read.
- The NY Times covers the trend of “haul” videos. I’m simultaneously fascinated and disgusted by the concept of 500,000 people watching a 17 year old girl share what make up she bought… but what do I know?
- Keith Hennessey explains why so many Americans pay no income tax. (Only conservative link in the list, people, no complaints!)
- Awesome profile of a 105-year old Baldwin alum. How do you know she’s a real Baldwin girl? She broke her hip because she didn’t want to put down her piece of cake!
- Way cooler profile of Doron Ofir, the casting director who found us Snooki and the Situation.
- I recently learned that Tim Ferriss is about 5’6″ which broke my heart, because I was pretty sure we were going to get married. That said, I loved his tips for dealing with “haters.”