5 More Things I Love
- Yoohoo (the chocolate drink). Every once in a while when I’m tipsy, I buy some and I think “wow, this is delicious, I should drink this all the time.” And then I don’t have it again for like 7 or 8 months. Now I’m craving some.
- KenKen. Basically it’s Sudoku’s hot but super smart, taller, older brother with glasses and I want to marry it.
- People who dance with giant birds at bowling alleys.
- Late 90’s/early 2000’s songs with random spoken word interludes/faux raps.
- Gustave Caillebotte’s Floor Scrapers.
5 More Things I Don’t Love
- When I order “light mayo” and my sandwich is coated in it. Like, my turkey sandwich might as well be chicken salad. Thanks, but no thanks, sandwich dude.
- This song.
- When I order a drink with lime and the waiter brings it with lemon and I don’t send it back, but I make a snotty comment to the people at my table about it and the people at my table go “well they’re basically the same.” Actually, they’re not. Actually, they’re two totally different fruits — one of which I ordered and one of which I did not.
- Bike delivery people who try to run me over. Which is basically saying, all bike delivery people.
- Feet. With the exception of my precious niece’s super pudgy ones, the rest are all ugly. There’s a reason I basically never wear sandals. Yuck.