I’ve had a couple of links I’ve been meaning to share (some since Friday) and I’m officially lazy enough to just put them all in one post:
- Some guys in Chicago have put together The Cheeseburger Show. Since I completely agree with them that there’s nothing more patriotic than eating a cheeseburger, and since I already have a thing for Doug from Hot Doug’s, I am, obviously, an early fan.
- Yankees Stadium and Citi Field are put head to head in a taste test. Not surprising, considering Danny Meyer’s involvement, Citi Field wins. Extremely surprising, considering Danny Meyer’s involvement, El Verano Taqueria puts it over the top and not Blue Smoke. (H/T Aidan)
- The NY Post wants to know why we’re not more suspicious of Susan Boyle. I’m going to stay a believer in the frumpy dumpy 47-year old virgin with the voice of an angel until I get more evidence than they’ve offered…
- The father of the youngest Latika in Slumdog Millionaire is apparently trying to sell her. Gross.
- Fred Durst went to Medieval Times, which in my opinion makes Medieval Times just barely cooler than still listening to Limp Bizkit.