Again, you can follow my reading lists every weekday morning at the American Issues Project (and I’m always looking for suggestions for new sources, posts, feeds, etc).
Here’s what happened this week:
- Senator Specter spoke out against card check (and made me a proud Pennsylvanian!)
- Mark Levin represented conservatism well.
- Victor Davis Hanson ranted about the decline of American culture.
- Michelle Malkin was creeped out by our fearless leader’s community service mandate.
- Jake DeSantis, from AIG, offered his resignation.
- The Economist observed Obama’s steep learning curve (and asks him to “lead, dammit!”)
- Ed Feulner begged for transparency.
- Dambisa Moyo asked us to stop aiding Africa.
- Some conservatives decided to wear a Snuggie…