Well, I had a fabu time with Ellie this weekend, so here are the major things I learned while I was away:
1. There’s more to Atlanta than an airport, lost baggage, and the Houlihans in the Delta terminal. In fact, there’s a whole city!
2. Teenagers in Atlanta have milkshake parties. I don’t know what they are, but they sound dirty.
3. If this weekend’s weather is any evidence, global warming is a lie. It was 42 degrees and raining and cold.
4. Ellie’s dog looks just like my former 80-year old neighbor, Kitty.
5. Half marathons, just like class work, require preparation. And, just like with course work, Ellie and I do not motivate each other to prepare for or complete them.